Proud to serve, proud to offer Benefits Package
We are proud to offer the members of the Mesa Police Department a generous benefits package to complement the benefits they receive as City of Mesa employees. Benefits are extended to both sworn officers and civilian police employees.
- 1 Competitive Salary
- 2 Holiday Pay
- 3 Shift Differential Pay
- 4 Stand-by and Call-out Pay
- 5 Paid Overtime and Compensation Time
- 6 Promotional Opportunities
- 7 Paid Training
- 8 Yearly Uniform Allowance
- 9 Ballistic Vest Reimbursement
- 10 Bilingual Compensation
- 11 Military Leave Pay
- 12 25 Year Retirement for Sworn Officers
- 13 Incentive Pay for Field Training Officers
- 14 Tuition Reimbursement $8,124.00 annually
In addition to the benefits offered by the Mesa PD, our police officers and civilian employees
receive benefits from the City of Mesa.
Visit the City of Mesa website to learn more.